The use of this website and services on this website provided by http://www.urlinko.com (hereinafter referred to as "Website") are subject to the following Terms & Conditions, all parts, and sub-parts of which are specifically incorporated by reference here. This Agreement shall govern the use of all pages on this website and- any services provided by or on this Website ("Services").
b) “Service” or “Services” refers to any service shown below, which we may offer from our Website.
c) “User”, “You” and “your” refers to the person who is accessing the website for taking or availing any service from us;
d) “We”, “us”, “our” and “Company” are references to URLINKO;
e) “User”, “You”, “Your” refers to the person who is accessing the website for taking or availing any service from us;
f) ”Website” shall mean and include http://www.urlinko.com and any successor Website of the Company or any of its affiliates;
g) “Parties” Collectively, the parties to this Agreement (We and You) will be referred to as Parties.
2) ASSENT & ACCEPTANCE
By using the Website, you warrant that you have read and reviewed this Agreement and that you agree to be bound by it. If you do not agree to be bound by this Agreement, please leave the Website immediately. We only agree to provide the users of this Website and Services to you if you assent to this Agreement.
Urlinko is a full-featured URL shortener service that can be used to not only turn long URLs in to short links but also to track the traffic coming from your links. Our dashboard shows trending links and general statistics, while an analytics page lets you dive into traffic by device, location, and referrers, and much more.
We reserve the right, at our discretion, to change, modify, add to, or remove portions of the Terms (collectively, “Changes”), at any time. We may notify you of changes by sending an email to the address identified in your Account or by posting a revised version of the Terms incorporating the Changes to its Website. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes will mean that you accept and agree to the Changes.
5) AGE RESTRICTION
You must be at least 18 (Eighteen) years of age to use this Website or any Services contained herein. By using this Website, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age and may legally agree to this Agreement. We assume no responsibility or liability for any misrepresentation of your age.
For accessing the website and using certain Resources, you may be required to provide specific information and to create a user ID and password to establish an account.
You accept that the details you provide about establishing any account are correct and that you will keep your details up-to-date. You are responsible for the security of all of your user names, passwords, and registration information (such as unique account identifiers or historical billing information), and you are solely responsible for any use (authorized or not) of your accounts. You agree to notify us immediately about any unauthorized activity regarding any of your accounts or other breaches of security. We may at our discretion suspend or terminate any of your user names and passwords at any time with or without notice.
The Service (including any enhancements, upgrades, or updates) shall be transmitted by the Company to the User through Software. The Company will integrate its service with the User's current Platform.
8) USER CONTENT
A. Content Responsibility
The website permits you to share content, post comments, feedback, etc. (“content”) but you are solely responsible for the content posted by you. You represent that you have required permission to use the content. When posting content to the website, please do not post content that:
- contains ill-mannered, profane, abusive, racist or hateful language or expressions, text, photographs or illustrations that are pornographic or in poor taste, inflammatory attacks of a personal, racial or religious nature;
- is defamatory, threatening, disparaging, grossly inflammatory, false, misleading, fraudulent, inaccurate, unfair, contains gross exaggeration or unsubstantiated claims;
- violates the privacy rights of any third party, is unreasonably harmful or offensive to any individual or community;
- discriminates on the grounds of race, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation or disability, or refers to such matters in any manner prohibited by law;
- violates or inappropriately encourages the violation of any municipal, state, federal, or international law, rule, regulation, or ordinance;
- transmits viruses or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files ;
- sends repeated messages related to another user and/or makes derogatory or offensive comments about another individual or repeats prior posting of the same message under multiple emails or subjects;
- Information or data which are unlawfully obtained.
Any such submitted content that includes, but is not limited to the following, will be refused by us. If repeated violations occur, we reserve the right to cancel user access to the website without advanced notice.
9) GENERAL CONDITION
- We do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, validity, or timeliness of the information listed by us.
- We make material changes to these terms and conditions from time to time, we may notify you either by prominently posting a notice of such changes or via email communication.
- The website is licensed to you on a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferrable, non-sublicensable basis, solely to be used in connection with the Service for your private, personal, business and non-commercial use, subject to all the terms and conditions of this Agreement as they apply to the Service.
10) SUBSCRIPTION AND PAYMENT
- All the purchases for any service available on the website shall be governed by our terms and conditions.
- For purchasing any service available on the website, the user has to subscribe to the appropriate Subscription Plan according to his requirements. You will be liable to pay us based on the Subscription Plan chosen.
- While providing your details you must be careful and warrant that the information provided is true and accurate.
- Payment mode shall be:
- Using a secured online payment system.
- You must notify us instantly if any particulars are inappropriate. If your payment has not been accepted you will be informed of this in writing along with the reasons.
- When you purchase a Subscription Plan, you expressly authorize us (or our third-party payment processor) to charge you for the term of your Subscription each time your payment is due under your Subscription Plan.
- We may ask you to supply additional information relevant to your Transaction, including your credit card number (or other payment information), the expiration date of your credit card, and your email and postal addresses for billing and notification (such information, “Payment Information”).
- You represent and warrant that you have the legal right to use all payment method(s) represented by any such Payment Information.
- When you initiate a Transaction, you authorize us to provide your Payment Information to third parties so we can complete your Transaction and charge your payment method for the type of Transaction you have selected (plus any applicable taxes and other charges).
- Subscriptions: If you purchase a Subscription, you will be charged the one-time usage, monthly and annual (as applicable) Subscription fee, plus any applicable taxes, and other charges (“Subscription Fee”), at the beginning of your subscription and each month or year (as applicable) thereafter, at the then-current Subscription Fee. If you purchase a Subscription, we (or our third-party payment processor) will automatically charge you each month or year on the anniversary of the commencement of your Subscription, using the Payment Information you have provided until you cancel your subscription. By agreeing to these Terms and electing to purchase a Subscription, you acknowledge that your Subscription has recurring payment features and you accept responsibility for all recurring payment obligations before cancellation of your Subscription by you or us.
- For any issue you can contact us through our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We are happy to support you if there is any issue you can contact our back-office team for any inquiry or problem.
- We take customer feedback very seriously and use it to constantly improve our products and quality of service.
Grant of license
- Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement Company hereby grants the User a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license to use the Software and Service for the Term.
- The User shall be provided access to the Service. User shall be responsible for the use or misuse of the Services by its Authorized Users.
- Nothing in this Agreement shall be considered as a grant of title or ownership in the Service to the User.
12) INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
You agree that the Website and all Services provided by us are the property of the URLINKO, including all copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, patents, and other intellectual property ("Our IP"). You agree that we own all rights, titles, and interests in and to Our IP and that you will not use Our IP for any unlawful or infringing purpose. You agree not to reproduce or distribute Our IP in any way, including electronically or via registration of any new trademarks, trade names, service marks, or Uniform Resource Locators (URLs), without express written permission from us.
a) To make the Website and Services available to you, you hereby grant us a royalty-free, non-exclusive, worldwide license to copy, display, use, broadcast, transmit and make derivative works of any content you publish, upload, promote, market, use as reference, or otherwise make available to the Website ("Your Content"). We claim no further proprietary rights in your Content.
b) If you feel that any of your intellectual property rights have been infringed or otherwise violated by the posting of information or media by another of our users, please contact us and let us know.
a. User shall defend, indemnify and hold harmless URLINKO from any third party claims arising out of:
1. misuse of the Service;
2. breach of terms of this Agreement;
3. breach of applicable laws;
4. breach of policy.
b. This indemnity shall survive the termination of this Agreement.
14) CONTENT OWNERSHIP, RESPONSIBILITY AND REMOVAL
For purposes of these Terms: (i) “Content” means text, graphics, images, music, software, audio, video, designs, interactive features, works of authorship of any kind, and information or other materials that are posted, generated, provided or otherwise made available through the Services;
We do not claim any ownership rights in any User Content and nothing in these Terms will be deemed to restrict any rights that you may have to use and exploit your User Content. You acknowledge that the Services and Content are protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws as applicable.
Your Responsibility for User Content
You are solely responsible for all your User Content. You represent and warrant that: (i) you own all your User Content or you have all rights that are necessary to grant us the license rights in your User Content under these Terms; (ii) you have obtained all consents and permissions from all Authorized Users and others, for your collection of the User Content contributed by them, and transmission and use thereof as contemplated herein; and (iii) neither your User Content, nor your use and provision of your User Content to be made available through the Services, nor any use of your User Content by us on or through the Services will infringe, misappropriate or violate a third party’s intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy, or result in the violation of any applicable law or regulation (including, any applicable local, national and international laws).
Removal of User Content
You can remove your User Content by specifically deleting it or deleting your Account. However, in certain instances, some of your User Content (such as archived copies of your Projects or Projects shared with other Team Members who are still working on it) may not be completely removed and copies of your User Content may continue to exist on the Services. We are not responsible for the removal or deletion of (or the failure to remove or delete) any of your User Content.
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR STORING ANY USER CONTENT, AND WE RECOMMEND THAT YOU ARE APPROPRIATELY BACK UP ALL YOUR USER CONTENT. IN THE EVENT OF ANY LOSS OR CORRUPTION OF USER CONTENT, WE WILL USE OUR COMMERCIALLY REASONABLE EFFORTS TO RESTORE THE LOST OR CORRUPTED USER CONTENT FROM THE LATEST BACKUP OF SUCH USER CONTENT MAINTAINED BY US IN THE NORMAL COURSE OF BUSINESS USING OUR STANDARD ARCHIVAL PROCEDURES. WE WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS, DESTRUCTION, ALTERATION, UNAUTHORIZED DISCLOSURE, OR CORRUPTION OF ANY USER CONTENT.
15) ACCEPTABLE USE
You agree not to use the Website or Services for any unlawful purpose or any purpose prohibited under this clause. You agree not to use the Website or Services in any way that could damage the Website, Services, or general business of URLINKO.
a) You further agree not to use the Website or Services:
I) To harass, abuse, or threaten others or otherwise violate any person's legal rights;
II) To violate any of our intellectual property rights or any third party;
III) To upload or otherwise disseminate any computer viruses or other software that may damage the property of another;
IV) To perpetrate any fraud;
V) To engage in or create any unlawful gambling, sweepstakes, or pyramid scheme;
VI) To publish or distribute any obscene or defamatory material;
VII) To publish or distribute any material that incites violence, hate, or discrimination towards any group;
VIII) To unlawfully gather information about others.
16) ASSUMPTION OF RISK
The Website and Services are provided for communication purposes only. You acknowledge and agree that any information posted on Our Website is not intended to be legal advice, medical advice, or financial advice, and no fiduciary relationship has been created between you and us. You further agree that your purchase of any of the products on the Website is at your own risk. We do not assume responsibility or liability for any advice or other information given on the Website.
17) REVERSE ENGINEERING & SECURITY
You agree not to undertake any of the following actions:
a) Reverse engineer, or attempt to reverse engineer or disassemble any code or software from or on the Website or Services;
b) Violate the security of the Website or Services through any unauthorized access, circumvention of encryption or other security tools, data mining, or interference to any host, user, or network.
You agree to defend and indemnify us and any of our affiliates (if applicable) and hold us harmless against all legal claims and demands, including reasonable attorney's fees, which may arise from or relate to your use or misuse of the Website or Services, your breach of this Agreement, or your conduct or actions. You agree that we shall be able to select its legal counsel and may participate in its defense if we wish.
19) EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
You understand and agree that we (A) do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, validity, or timeliness of information listed by us or any third parties; and (B) shall not be responsible for any materials posted by us or any third party. You shall use your judgment, caution, and common sense in evaluating any prospective methods or offers and any information provided by us or any third party.
Further, we shall not be liable for direct, indirect consequential, or any other form of loss or damage that may be suffered by a user through the use of www.urlinko.com. The website includes loss of data or information or any kind of financial or physical loss or damage.
Cookies and Interest-Based Advertising
In no event shall URLINKO, nor its Owner, directors, employees, partners, agents, suppliers, or affiliates, be accountable for any indirect, incidental, special, eventful, or exemplary costs, including without limitation, loss of proceeds, figures, usage, goodwill, or other intangible losses, consequential from (i) your use or access of or failure to access or use the Service; (ii) any conduct or content of any third party on the Service; (iii) any content attained from the Service; and (iv) unlawful access, use or alteration of your transmissions or content, whether or not based on guarantee, agreement, domestic wrong (including carelessness) or any other lawful concept, whether or not we've been aware of the possibility of such damage, and even if a cure set forth herein is originated to have futile of its important purpose.
20) SPAM POLICY
You are strictly prohibited from using the Website or any of our's Services for illegal spam activities, including gathering email addresses and personal information from others or sending any mass commercial emails.
21) THIRD-PARTY LINKS & CONTENT
We may occasionally post links to third-party websites or other services. You agree that we are not responsible or liable for any loss or damage caused as a result of your use of any third-party services linked to Our Website.
22) MODIFICATION & VARIATION
We may, from time to time and at any time without notice to you, modify this Agreement. You agree that we have the right to modify this Agreement or revise anything contained herein. You further agree that all modifications to this Agreement are in full force and effect immediately upon posting on the Website and that modifications or variations will replace any prior version of this Agreement unless prior versions are specifically referred to or incorporated into the latest modification or variation of this Agreement.
23) ENTIRE AGREEMENT
This Agreement constitutes the entire understanding between the Parties concerning all use of this Website. This Agreement supersedes and replaces all prior or contemporaneous agreements or understandings, written or oral, regarding the use of this Website.
24) SERVICE INTERRUPTIONS
We may need to interrupt your access to the Website to perform maintenance or emergency services on a scheduled or unscheduled basis. You agree that your access to the Website may be affected by unanticipated or unscheduled downtime, for any reason, but that we shall have no liability for any damage or loss caused as a result of such downtime.
25) TERM, TERMINATION & SUSPENSION
We may terminate this Agreement with you at any time for any reason, with or without cause. We specifically reserve the right to terminate this Agreement if you violate any of the terms outlined herein, including, but not limited to, violating the intellectual property rights of us or a third party, failing to comply with applicable laws or other legal obligations, and/or publishing or distributing illegal material. If you have registered for an account with Us, You may also terminate this Agreement at any time by contacting Us and requesting termination. At the termination of this Agreement, any provisions that would be expected to survive termination by their nature shall remain in full force and effect.
26) NO WARRANTIES
You agree that your use of the Website and Services is at your sole and exclusive risk and that any Services provided by Us are on an "As Is" basis. We hereby expressly disclaim all express or implied warranties of any kind, including, but not limited to the implied warranty of fitness for a particular purpose- and the implied warranty of merchantability. We make no warranties that the Website or Services will meet your needs or that the Website or Services will be uninterrupted, error-free, or secure. We also make no warranties as to the reliability or accuracy of any information on the Website or obtained through the Services. You agree that any damage that may occur to you, through your computer system, or as a result of the loss of your data from your use of the Website or Services is your sole responsibility and that we are not liable for any such damage or loss.
27) LIMITATION ON LIABILITY
We are not liable for any damages that may occur to you as a result of your use of the Website or Services, to the fullest extent permitted by law. This section applies to all claims by you, including, but not limited to, lost profits or revenues, consequential or punitive damages, negligence, strict liability, fraud, or torts of any kind.
28) GENERAL PROVISIONS:
a) DISPUTE RESOLUTION:
If a dispute arises between you and the website www.urlinko.com, our goal is to resolve such a dispute quickly and cost-effectively. Accordingly, you and mobile application agree that we will resolve any claim or controversy at law or equity that arises between us out of this Agreement or the website and mobile application Services (a "Claim") following this section entitled "Dispute Resolution." Before resorting to these alternatives, you agree to first contact us directly to seek dispute assistance by going to Customer Service.
b) ARBITRATION OPTION:
For any claim arising between you and www.urlinko.com (excluding claims for injunctive or other equitable relief), the party requesting relief may elect to resolve the dispute cost-effectively through binding non-appearance-based arbitration. A party electing arbitration must initiate such arbitration through an established alternative dispute resolution ("ADR") provider mutually agreed upon by the parties. The ADR provider and the parties must comply with the following rules: (a) the arbitration will be conducted by telephone, online, and/or be solely based on written submissions, the specific manner will be chosen by the party initiating the arbitration; (b) the arbitration will not involve any personal appearance by the parties or witnesses unless otherwise mutually agreed by the parties, and (c) if an arbitrator renders an award the party receiving the award may enter any judgment on the award in any court of competent jurisdiction.
c) JURISDICTION, VENUE & CHOICE OF LAW:
The terms herein will be governed by and construed under the laws of Ireland without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. The Courts of Dublin, Ireland shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising from the use of the Website.
This Agreement, or the rights granted hereunder, may not be assigned, sold, leased, or otherwise transferred in whole or part by you. Should this Agreement, or the rights granted hereunder, be assigned, sold, leased, or otherwise transferred by us, the rights and liabilities of the URLINKO will bind and inure to any assignees, administrators, successors, and executors.
If any part or sub-part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable by a court of law or competent arbitrator, the remaining parts and sub-parts will be enforced to the maximum extent possible. In such a condition, the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force.*
f) NO WAIVER:
If we fail to enforce any provision of this Agreement, this shall not constitute a waiver of any future enforcement of that provision or any other provision. Waiver of any part or sub-part of this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of any other part or sub-part.
g) HEADINGS FOR CONVENIENCE ONLY:
Headings of parts and sub-parts under this Agreement are for convenience and organization, only. Headings shall not affect the meaning of any provisions of this Agreement.
h) NO AGENCY, PARTNERSHIP, and OR JOINT VENTURE:
No agency, partnership, or joint venture has been created between the Parties as a result of this Agreement. No Party has any authority to bind the other to third parties.
i) FORCE MAJEURE:
We are not liable for any failure to perform due to causes beyond its reasonable control including, but not limited to, acts of God, acts of civil authorities, acts of military authorities, riots, embargoes, acts of nature, and natural disasters, and other acts which may be due to unforeseen circumstances.
j) ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS PERMITTED:
Electronic communications are permitted to both Parties under this Agreement, including e-mail or fax. For any questions or concerns, please email us at the following address: email@example.com.